• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

How My Day Sucked!

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Well, I just got told that I need to have a piece taken out of my chest and that my risk of breast cancer has gone up four to six fold. I am upset as all get-out and I just want to lay in bed and cry right now. Well, that and scream really loudly.

Descending into madness
Reaction score
I feel like I'm spiraling into another episode of depression. The past two weeks, my mood and energy levels have been extraordinarily low.

disgusting.
Reaction score
I bought an icee when the flavor I wanted is out of order
sounds pretty petty, but the only flavor working was white cherry, which I DEPISE.

Reaction score
I'm just feeling really depressed today. I just wish I never existed, then I wouldn't be a burden to anyone. I'm also getting closer to giving up drawing.
Oh, and of course, no matter how awful I've been feeling today, my mum couldn't give two shits. *sigh* People really do hate me...

Princess of Power
Reaction score
I ended up snapping at Prime over Y!M over something that wasn't his fault simply because I've been keeping a lot of crap in lately. Once GPX+ screwed up on me, I blew a gasket.

disgusting.
Reaction score
I left my 3DS at school.
luckily my teacher found it, but I have to get it tomorrow she told my mom.

Reaction score
Co-workers started whining to me as I punched into work.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
One of my classes this morning was a complete disaster! Almost everything that could have gone wrong went wrong and then more. What pisses me off the most is that it's a class that delves into a dying art and the school forces art students to take it anyways since, hey, the equipment from 1968 is still there and they're too cheap to upgrade to computers, so there.

I dropped it. Fuck that class.

Reaction score
My driving theory test is in 6 days, and I feel like im gonna fail.

But today I had my second driving lesson, and somehow I messed up more than my first, the instructor said I didn't mess up but I dont know. Kinda feel like he said it to get some weight off my shoulders. Sigh.

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
So my laptop charger broke yesterday and I found out that my brother got laid off from his company.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
(Sorry about the bump.)

On Wednesday, we had an absolute disaster of a day and it involved one of the corporate higher-ups. I also got ripped a new one and after I got off the clock, I locked myself in a bathroom stall for half an hour and freaking cried. I've had bad days at work before, but this one took the freaking cake. I actually do not want to go back there at all. It was so bad that when I told my husband about it, he apologized to me profusely. Even he's not happy with the job I have right now. Me, I just want to quit. I've never wanted to quit so badly before.

Reaction score
My coworker didn't set up a sale the night before that had to be ready before open today. I called her asking what happened and she got angry that I asked why it wasnt done. She said "What does it matter that I didn't do it since you're obviously going to get it done". She also told me I had no authority with her and that I needed to convenience her by essentially doing the work for her. Then she went and whined to our SM and so he got mad at me. Work fucking sucks.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Welp, I get to deal with a write up later on... that is not my fault. But who the hell cares, really? I mean, it's the Food Court's fault for lack of communication and all that garbage.

I fucking hate my job.

"Toga! Toga!"
Reaction score
One part gets delivered as a used, broken piece of garbage. Another part gets miss-installed and then damaged, replacement only costs about $80. Then tried to schedule a follow up visit with a doctor, but they now require a referras from primary care doctor. My primary care doctor left the system, so I have to see a new doctor to get a referral to see a doctor I have been going to for 2 years. CHI is the biggest F---ing money grubbing B------s in the world.

NO, I am not mad. Why would you say such a silly f---ing thing?

No longer present
Reaction score
Mom needed to buy a new computer and asked me to come with so she'd have someone (other than a salesman) giving advice about few choices, but because she wanted an used one for more reliability and financial reasons, we had to travel to another city. Once we got there, she notices the shop is on the next floor which can be accessed by elevators only (confined and a bit filthy ones, no chance I go in) - the only stairways there were locked for emergency uses only.

So, mom had to do her shopping alone while I took the next train back to my hometown, not to mention the train was full of people coming from work. So very well-spent afternoon...

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Got a late start on our roadtrip and even worse, I almost didn't have the time off; I was scheduled for later in the week and if I hadn't had my sheet telling management otherwise, I wouldn't even BE here.

I swear, no one knows what the hell they are doing at my store. =/

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
It's a fast day. No food or water for the entire day, and I'm stuck at work.

If I didn't have to go to work, I could have avoided this fast day by going to a ritualistic meal this morning, but I couldn't make it.

Now Passover is coming, and most of the food that I eat is prohibited.

#JewishProblems