• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How My Day Sucked!

Yesterday I got my new schedule and found out I'm opening by myself on Wednesday. I haven't opened since like February or March and I've never done it by myself so I have no confidence as to whether I can do this alone. I am freaking the hell out over here.

This kind of ruined what was an otherwise good day. Turns out I ordered two of the same toy on Hobby Link Japan. I only wanted one and it wasn't cheap. =\ There's no way to cancel it, either. Guess I'm going to have to sell the extra on eBay. I hate selling on eBay.

I began regaining consciousness before my alarm went off this morning. Just as i started to resuccumb to slumber, my alarm went off.
As I was leaving my house to drive to work, it started storming heavily.
There was an accident on my usual fastest way to get to work, and there was pointless and unnecessary construction close to a traffic circle that backed up traffic on my other way to work.
Despite leaving home early, I still arrived late to work, and I've been getting Bombarded by stupid calls and emails ever since.

Okay, I tried running some Swagbucks videos in Opera and it crashed the damned laptop. I mean, full on blue screen of death and reboot. Add to this the fact that I've had to cold-boot my laptop six times in the past few hours, I've had to tangle with one of my managers at work telling me that I was supposed to work when I wasn't scheduled--once he checked he backed off--and all the other crap that's going on today and I'm about to crack. I've broken down crying at least five times today and right now, I just want to scream.

I either need a new laptop, or the SB videos suck or... I don't even know anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom