• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How often do you go to the Wi-Fi Plaza?

How often do you go to the Wi-Fi Plaza?

• Everyday

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Every once in a while

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Hardly never. What's the point?

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • What's the Wi-Fi Plaza?

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
I rarely ever do, but I don't have a great reason. It's just not my style, I guess. What do you usually spend most of your time doing?

Oh god, the wifi plaza is like my LOVE. Best thing ever :) I go practically every day, but only for a short while cuz my own wifi isn't that great.

Ive been there about 3 times and hated it, constantly being interrupted by people talking to you is incredibly annoying.

I think I went... twice. The first time was just to look around, the second was to actually participate in the some games and activities.

Of course I didn't get to play any games because no one wanted to play with me. And the activities weren't as fun as they were made out to be.

So overall, I don't think I'll go back unless I'm really, really bored.

I've been once or twice. It was fun, but not really alot to do there in my opinion.

I LOVE the Wi-Fi Plaza! Especially during the summertime, when I go out most often.

I go to totally PWN people in the Plaza Games (I practiced with my FC buds on Wi-Fi Club. Yeah, I has no life.), and to see if I can finally get in the Mew Room. (That will NEVER HAPPEN. Ever.) At least they fixed the survey in there . . . finally.

I go from time to time, and it's pretty fun. Also, the Mew Room is randomly occurring? I thought it was only available for a limited time, because of some event?

Also, the Mew Room is randomly occurring? I thought it was only available for a limited time, because of some event?

Yes, the Mew Room does exist. It's a random thing, but is a rare occurance. I mostly get the Fire Room when I'm on there. Or is it the Water one . . .?

I have went there like four times, and every time is a different room... I've been in the grass, fire, water and electric rooms... I didn't know there was a Mew room. I think I'm going to go there more often (I hardly ever go) just to see it.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom