• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How often do you visit Pokémon Dream World?

How often do you visit Pokémon Dream World?

• Total voters

Purim

Always Works
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this today, and I thought that it'd be a good sort of question for a poll.

Just kind of answer the above as accurately as you can (IE, if you visit 5 days out of the week, you should probably pick "Every Day", even though you aren't on every single day).

Myself, I visit about twice a month, which is when I remember to play. There just doesn't seem like an impetuous to be on there every single day of the week.

I went a few times when it first opened up internationally. after that, I took a break from playing the games and stopped going. Since I picked the game back up, I haven't been. I actually don't remember how to get into it again.

I haven't been on DW since English versions came out, I've only been to the Japanese site,but I visited every day.

I've been too busy to visit my Darkrai in the Dream World. :< I hope he isn't lonely.

I've only used it once or twice before. I'm not that bothered about it, really.

I used to use it every day. But now I use it every week thanks to school.

Never been. I don't know how and I don't know why I ever would.

I only use it daily when I want something. :/

I'd say maybe a couple times a week now. I have at least one of almost everything and there aren't even very many females I need any more. I mostly go for the sake of items, ev berries in particular. I did go every day for the first few months.

I visit the Dream World anywhere from once a week to twice a week.

I went on daily when it first started, but it gets boring.

When it first came out internationally, I was on every day for a couple of months except late Tuesday's or Sunday's. Now that I have all the breedable females and at least one of each of the non-breedable genderless I rarely go on anymore. Though lately I've been remembering about it so I hop on anywhere from twice a week to once every two weeks.

I visited the Dream World irregularly, depending on when I have time. It's hard to do it regularly if you don't have WiFi on where you live.

Since I don't bother with the minigames anymore, lately I've went on every day to get what I can.
When I did bother with them, usually only once each berry plot grew at most once I got bored of them.

I visited the Dream World a couple of months ago, but the games and overall appearance of the Dream World look childish, in my opinion. Some Pokémon received a major upgrade thanks to the Dream World, but I don't have the time and the patience to catch them myself.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom