• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How often...Pokemon...etc

1. Sometimes
2. Often
3. Rarely
4. Once every 2 weeks (not official)
5. Sometimes
6. Often

1. EV train Pokemon? Very occasionally.
  2. Battle other people not over WiFi? Never.
  3. Battle other people over WiFi? Sometimes.
  4. Go to Tournaments? Never.
  5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution? Never.
  6. Play the Mini-Games? Often.

1. EV train Pokemon? Only twice.
2. Battle other people not over WiFi? Hmm.. A few times with my brother
3. Battle other people over WiFi? Rarely.
4. Go to Tournaments? Only when all my Pokemon were lv100 before I got SS.
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)? Sometimes.
6.Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon) Used to a lot, not so much now.

1. EV train Pokemon? Not often. I've trained about 10 so far; I'm waiting for Black and White before I start training anything else.
2. Battle other people not over WiFi? I used to battle my brother before my DS broke, now we have to share his.
3. Battle other people over WiFi? Never
4. Go to Tournaments? Never
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)? Never
6. Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon)? I used to do the contests in RSE, but I've never done a Super Contest or the Pokeathlon.

1. EV train Pokemons. Depends if its cute/cool looking or not
2. Battle people over wireless communication? At summer camp yes.
3. Battle people over Wi-Fi? Dont have WiFi at home, but when I do I run into n00bs.
4. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution? Sometimes, just to see HGSS pokes in 3D
5. Go to tournaments? No too far away for me to drive.
6. Play the minigames? Sometimes did the contests in DP, but do Pokeatlhlon all the time in HGSS

1. Never
2. Once every couple of months
3. Never
4. Never
5. Don't even own it
6. Every once in a while

1. EV train Pokemon? Not much, I might've EV trained an Infernape once.
2. Battle other people not over WiFi? Eh, sometimes.
3. Battle other people over WiFi? Pretty much never. I'm not too competitive.
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)? Used to, but I sold it.
6. Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon)? Sometimes, once or twice a month.

1. EV train Pokemon?
2. Battle other people not over WiFi?
3. Battle other people over WiFi?
4. Go to Tournaments?
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)?
6. Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon)?

1. I'm new to it, it's fairly easy.
2. Rarely
3. Often
4. Never have
5. Never
6. All the time

I seriously surprised at how many people play online, and how few actually EV train...hmmm this makes me think that IVs and EV training have less of an effect than just plain Old weaknesses like I treated the game when it came out...

How often do you:
1. EV train Pokemon?
4. Go to Tournaments?
1. Never.
2. Once in a great while.
3. Never, since I have yet to get it.
4. Never.
5. Used to play it a whole bunch when I first got it, but I haven't touched the thing for months now. Last time I used it was to get a Dawn Stone for my Kirlia to evolve on HG.
6. Occasionally.

I battled my friend once (lost because his Pokemon were waaaay higher leveled) and...I don't do much of the other stuff. I did great at contests until my Pokemon started getting full and there was no way to undo it. So I gave up at that. I don't do competitive battling, either. Getting too serious takes all the fun and adventure out of it for me.

1.Always
2.SR, so no.
3.Used to, but stopped cause SR is getting abused
4.Same as above
5.Never
6.I'd rather die

1. EV train Pokemon? Often, very often.
2. Battle other people not over WiFi? Once a while.
3. Battle other people over WiFi? Sometimes/Seldomly
4. Go to Tournaments? Nope, no I don't
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)? Rarely
6. Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon)? Occasionally.

1. EV train Pokemon? Never.
2. Battle other people not over WiFi? Never.
3. Battle other people over WiFi? Sometimes.
4. Go to Tournaments? Nope. Would like to though.
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)? Never. Don't own it, don't plan on getting it.
6. Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon)? I think they're pretty fun, so I play them often, when I'm not training my team that is.

1. EV train Pokemon?
I usually do, but sometimes I can't.

Rarely. I tend to crush the people around here when I do, so they just avoid battling me in general.

No. The DS can't handle WPA2 encryption.

4. Go to Tournaments?
People scare me, so I don't bother to go to them. Plus, I already know I wont win, so....

It's the only way to battle online. So far, I have only met one person on random battle who could beat my doubles team.

Of course! I love these things, but I honestly wish that they had more of an effect on the game rather than just a cute little side game. It angered me when I discovered that these games were local connection only. They could run this across WiFi if they really wanted to, but the devs were lazy.

How often do you:
1. EV train Pokemon? Rarely...
2. Battle other people not over WiFi? Rarely.
3. Battle other people over WiFi? Never.
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)? Never.
6. Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon)? Occasionally.

1. EV train Pokemon? Use to many many years ago but never now.
2. Battle other people not over WiFi? Once in a blue moon.
3. Battle other people over WiFi?On occasions on random wifi through Pokemon white.
4. Go to Tournaments?Use to when Nintendo actually held them but not at the moment.
5. Use Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)?Use to. Might in the future but not at the moment.
6. Play the Mini-Games (Contests, Pokeathlon)?Haven't done that in a while in the main games. Have played pokepark wii if side games count though.=P

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom