• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1988

Fan since 1998

still going strong! BELIEVE IT-TEBAYOU!

I'm 19
I first laid eyes on a Pokemon when I was about 8 or 9.
My cousin had 4 cards.
A Squirtle, 2 Charmanders, and a Fire Energy.

He gave me one of the Charmanders saying he'd beat me since his Charmander would have a Fire Energy card and his Squirtle could beat my Charmander on his own.

It was sooooo interesting to me. I thought Squirtle was a Squirrel Turtle...
haha

I bought Pokemon Stadium a while later and my first REAL Pokemon game was Crystal. My favorite game to date...

omg ive been a fan for 10 years O_O and i still want more

I'm 16, born in December 1992.
I got into Pokemon 11 years ago, when I was 5.

Got into Pokémon when I was... around 9 or 10.
Give me more pl0x.

I'm going to turn 20 in a few months. I can't believe how far Pokemon has gotten...10 years. Seriously?
Does anybody else remember those Pokemon toys they had at KFC, around the time they started airing the show on KidsWB?
I still have mine. <3

I was born in '94, and have been a Pokefan/Maniac/Fanatic since '99. Still going strong as well.

I'm 27, turning 28 on September. And still play Pokemon. My fiancee doesnt really like it me playing Pokemon, but whatever.

1994. Proudly Pokémon fan since '98.

1992, 16 years old.
I started Pokemon so early, I can't even remember when it was. I've played Red, Gold, Ruby, Fire Red, and Pearl, but nothing beats the original.

I turn 19 in a matter of days. Been a fan since Christmas of '96!

It's not something that's easy to grow out of, unless you were just part of the fad swarm.

Born in '89. Discovered pokemon in '98 or '99, and I've always been into it to some degree since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom