• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1993, so I'm currently 15.

I thought I was a poke fan since I was seven, but it turns out I was a fan since I was five. :O

1989, year the Game Boy came out in Japan and North America.

I was born in 1988 and currently am 20 right now.

I've been a fan of pokemon basically since it came to America. Watched it on tv along side DBZ every day and when the games came out i've been playing them ever since.

I'm still 17 (soon 18).
Om my school, some still think of pokemon as fun, reciting Jessie and James for example, but they're not really into. They still got feelings, but can't let them out...

1992, I'm 16 and a half.
I think I discovered Pokemon when I was 7 and was given a second hand GBC and copy of Blue, but I think that was when Gen II started coming out, and I never played them. I got Ruby for my tenth birthday.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here. I was born in 1989. I'm 19 but will be 20 at the end of the year. I can't say I'm a Pokefreak because for a year or two it seems I wasn't paying attention to Pokemon. I do love Pokemon though, and I've never hidden the fact that I do. I remember in 7th and 8th grade I wasn't paying attention but once I got into high school I started to again.

I was born in 1988 and will be 21 in May. I was hooked on pokemon since the anime, but wen't off it during the time Johto was aired firt. But then I came back on it when I got my Sapphire game an d back to back to being hooked again,

No. One is banned, one is 15-16, and one only has the maturity level of a 4-year-old.

I was born in 1994, im 14 years old right now. I started when i was in 4th grade when i first got Sapphire. Ever since then I've been hooked. (poke-addict)

I was born in 1991, just turned 18 last month, but I'm not really a fan, since I really don't know shit about Pokemon.

Pokemon is like a fine wine, the older it gets, the more we can appreciate it. 1993, and loving it!

I was born in 1992, I can't remember what my first game was either blue or red.
I've been on and off with it over the years, after r/s/e came out and what not i stopped playing for a few years then I got diamond and now i'm back into it! Only thing I don't like about it anymore is the TV show, i miss when misty was traveling with them.

I'm 17. I was born April 20th, 1991. Became a fan since the series aired and the games came out. Played all main generation games.

Meaning Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond and Pearl. I have yet to play Platnium, but I really want to. And I feel old all of a sudden.

I was born 4th September 1997....so I'm 11. Am I one of the youngest here? I liked pokemon since I was a baby. >.< My dad hated it since I was a baby.... I think I like the DP saga more then the others....(I know lots of people HATE the new eps) To the guy who said your 6 YOU'RE NOT! It's pretty obvious what you did...and funny :D

Last edited:
I'm 16, about to be 17 next month. Fell in love with Pokemon when it first came to the states. I lost my obsession with it at one point but got it back several years ago.

1969. And I'm not the oldest Pokemon fan I know, either.

Hey, it's fun, so why not? Better this than Desperate Housewives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom