• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1993. I started playing Pokemon in 2002 with Crystal version, and then bought Sapphire version a year later when it came to the states. I'm 17, and don't plan to abandon the series anytime soon.

I was born in 1992. I'm turning 19 in October.

My first anime episode was Pokemon - I Choose You! and the first game I played was Pokemon Ruby. I chose Mudkip as my starter.

Born in 1995. 15 and turning 16 in a month. I don't like knowing other people that I play Pokémon because they find it childish but I like the complex strategies you can make and the games in general.

1983, kids. ;) I worked at Toys R Us in 1999 during the first ever Mew giveaway. That was when we manually connected to their gameboys and had to trade Mew in. We had a cart that was full of Mew. I just might have transferred many to my own game...

ah, 1996, the year (and a few others) I don't remember. But I do remember when I got Sapphire back in 2002, and I'm still holding on the franchise strong.

Born in 1997 :3 Pokemon represented my childhood :3 Even up to now I still love it with passion

1986. I feel old o_O

First game was Blue, started with Bulbasaur, and somehow managed to beat the Elite Four pretty much just using Venusaur and Articuno (when I had no idea what a legendary Pokémon even was!).

I'm 18, 19 in 19 days :) The first time I experienced Pokemon was my mum bringing me home a free little Pokemon booklet from Tesco, which basically was a comic version of the first Pokemon episode... Needless to say, I fell in love :)

i have had an intense love for the pokemon franchise since my 6th birthday all the way back at '99 when my parents got me a yellow gameboy color with pokemon red

1994 like 256 other people. :D

I like Pokemon almost my entire life.

I was born in '93, and I got Pokemon Yellow for Christmas in '99. Needless to say it was the only thing I did for months :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom