• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow most Pokemon fans are around my age "16" And still my friends say its for kids!

I was 10 when Pokemon came out, and it was totally love at first sight. I remember begging my mom to drive faster so I could get home from school and watch it. Stupid red lights made me miss the first half of so many episodes, argh!

I was born in 1991, I am 19 now. And Pokemon was first introduced officially in my country around 2000. So I was about +/- 10 when knowing about Pokemon.

Last edited:
11th of July 1998 is when i was born

I'm about to turn 20, and I will in no way deny that I love Pokemon. I used to be extremely in the closet about this, as it has caused me a lot of ridicule over the years.. Especially in high school.. including one time when I got on the school bus, and the whole bus burst into the Pokemon theme in a mocking tone! But I find this hilarious nowadays. I got into Pokemon when I was 7, back in the year 1999 when it was all the rage. My classmates introduced me, and soon I watched my first episode "School of Hard Knocks" and I was absolutely hooked! I've never looked back since.

I turned 18 a couple of months back.

I feel like an old fart now.

But I still lurve Pokemon, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom