• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 15 and I still love Pokemon just as much as much as when I was younger!

I'm 18 and I've been playing the games since they were first released. :)

I still laugh at how my mother thought I'd outgrow Pokémon. XD Sorry mom! Still playing it.

Heh, my first post here.

I'm twenty years old. Been a huge fan of Pokemon since I was seven years old. At first I liked the anime due to its alternate reality and, well, it being an animated television show. But soon after discovering Pokemon, curiosity killed my cat and wouldn't stop following me. I started reading books at my local library and began connecting a few dots between the Pokemon world and the real world -- I still do it, even today. But I won't get into details here, I'll save it for another day in another thread.

I turned 13 this year and I'm a Pokémon fan since 2002.

I'm 20 years old and have been a pokemon addict since it's initial release in 1996 with Red and Blue. I wonder if I'll ever get tired of pokemon, huh who knows.

I'm 14, born in 1997 and loved Pokemon for so long she doesn't remember finding it for the first time.

19, and I have been playing since I was 5. It doesn't feel like it's been that long...

April 24, 1986.

My gateway to the franchise was the TV show.

1st game I played was Emerald; when I turned 22, I got Diamond and a DS.

I was born in 91. I was first introduced to the series when I came across a Charmeleon card in a copy of Nintendo Power. In 98, my older brother got Blue version, and later on I got Red. I remember watching the TV show often, and I made it through most of the first season.

I'm not sure when, but for a number of years I had lost interest in pokemon. It wasn't until my cousin had received FireRed and LeafGreen for his birthday in 04 or 05 that I started playing again, since he let me play FR. I've been hooked on the series again since.

I'm seventeen so I'm surprised that there are 12 people younger than eight since internet forums may seem boring to a child.

10 -13 I can buy but after '03 someone's gotta fabricating.

Born in '92.

I feel grateful that I grew up during the peak of pokemon popularity and was able to enjoy it with all the other kids my age. But once I got to high school in 2006 it was considered uncool, so I regrettably hid my love for pokemon. But once I graduated, I was all, "Pokemon is awesome. Why should I hide it?" and I've been happy ever since. (plus, my lady loves Pokemon as well. And guys, if you can find a girl who can name any of the original 151, you've got a winner. Trust me.)

been a pokemon fan for as long as i can remember, and whenever i see one of the original shows on tv, you bet ill watch it!

I'm 22, and I've been a fan since I was eleven and was introduced to the Yellow Pikachu game by one of my good friends. My first owned game, though, was Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom