• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 21 ;D Got Yellow as my first game! Hooked since then.

The last time I posted in this thread I was 14, now I'm 17. Woah. Too bad I can't change my poll choice, lol.

I was born in 1990, and have loved Pokemon from the very, very beginning. My dad bought me the Pokemon Yellow and the special edition GameBoy color on my 10th birthday, and I still have them both ^^

Nice thread! The chart is cool too! I'm 15 1/2

I am 19 , will be turning 20 in May. Started Pokemon when I was 6 after watching the anime.

1998, which mean that I'm 13 years old (Man, so young!) Anyways, my very first game was Pokemon Green, but I actrully like Red and FireRed better :p

I have always loved the Johto region the most :p

I just realized today, with Pokémon's 16th birthday, I have never lived in a world without Pokémon. Red and Green were released in February 1996, and I was born in June 1996..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom