• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21. Love these games. Love the TCG. Love the fandom.

24. Was born in August of 1985. Been with this franchise a long time and I've enjoyed every moment of Pokemon.

Born in 1991 and I'll be turning 19 in less than half a year. Just started college last fall too and I know all the other kids get jealous when they see me having a good ol' time playing my Pokemon games.

I didn't even think I was old enough for nostalgia until I realized I got my Yellow version and my Atomic Purple Gameboy Color back in 1999. My first ever video game/game console. Has it really been 10 years?

I'm glad there's such a wide age range here! Sometimes I think I'm the one of only a few my age who likes Pokemon where I live. Gets kinda lonely.

I was born in 1993 and is currently 16.
I love how 1993 is the most popular birth year for Pokemon fans ~
Will forever love Pokemon :)

Wow there are at least 5 people that are 5 years old or younger =P. I don't believe that lol. Anyways I'm 18 and 19 in like 15 days xP

I can agree with OneWingedMuse - I'm one of the oldest here when I'm looking on the statistic ^^; 24, to be honest XD

Wow there are at least 5 people that are 5 years old or younger =P. I don't believe that lol. Anyways I'm 18 and 19 in like 15 days xP

Some of those people were idiots and clicked it when clearly they are older then that. Click on them and look at their birthdays.

Some of those people were idiots and clicked it when clearly they are older then that. Click on them and look at their birthdays.

unfortunately unavoidable
anyways i was 21 at the end of january

21, been watching the anime since it first came out in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom