• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1985. And I started to like Pokemon back when I was twelve to thirteen. I knew about it back in 1995. But I didn't get into it until 1997. A group of kids back than got me into it. Someone who was like three to four years older than me got me into the anime and games. And I liked it since. I still play that games and listen to the music til this day. And I'm proud to be a adult who still likes Pokemon Games and Music.

I was born on November 6, 1994, and became interested in Pokémon in the year 2001, when I started watching the anime and played Red.

I was born in 1985. And I started to like Pokemon back when I was twelve to thirteen. I knew about it back in 1995. But I didn't get into it until 1997. A group of kids back than got me into it. Someone who was like three to four years older than me got me into the anime and games. And I liked it since. I still play that games and listen to the music til this day. And I'm proud to be a adult who still likes Pokemon Games and Music.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but Pocket Monsters Aka and Pocket Monsters Midori were first released in Japan in February 1996, so you couldn't know about it in 1995. But I also listen to Pokémon music, which drives my friends and neighbors insane (try playing a 8-bit Game Boy chiptune at max volume on your stereo and see the results).

Veggie was there a Pokemon game for the Nintendo? And I know what you mean. I bought the Pokemon2000 The Power Of One Soundtrack. And my friends use to make fun of me for it. But I didn't care.

I was born in 1995. In March.
I start being interested in PKMN for two years now.
I always liked the anime,but I had never played xD

1990. I started playing Blue when it first came out, and kept playing through Crystal. I never got a new game until HeartGold. So far I'm loving it.

I got a lot of the games. Like I had Pokemon Blue Gold Silver Ruby Sapphire Red Platinum Pearl Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Pokemon Snap Pokemon Stadium.

1992,17 years old =D I´m getting elder ;_; xDU. I've been Pokemon fan more or less since 1998 or 1999, when I knew the anime <3 But I knew the games when I was eight in Summer of 2001 when I got my Pokemon yellow xD Mom didn't want buy me the games before ;_; xDU

1998. Heh. My very first game was Ruby. Then Firered and LeafGreen, Then Saphirre, then Diamond, Peral, Platinum and then SOULSILVER! Yayz! Haha. I never liked the anime or the cards.

'89 20 and Proud of it. Been watching since I was kid.

I was born in June of '97, so that makes me 12. :D

I was like, 6 when I first heard of Pokemon. The anime was one of the few shows I watched in the hospital after I had surgery, it was really entertaining back then. O_O

I didn't get my first game until I was 8 or 9, Sapphire, and many memories come from that.

october '94, so 15. I've been watching the anime since I was 5, and since then I'm a huge fan. Although I don't really like the cards/anime, the games are awesome.

I actually never watched the anime. Its pretty meh. The only anime I watch is bleach, and read air gear manga.

'94

September '97. My friend nagged me until I got a Pokémon game just to shut her up when I was six. And now I'm in the fandumb and she gets all of her information from me. How the tables have turned. Can't remember if I got Gold or Ruby first, I got them around the same time.

I was born in 1990 so I'd be 19 right now.

Ever since the TCG first came out, I absolutely loved the series. Since then, I've played the games and watched the anime. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom