• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1999 and I got into Pokemon when I was four years old and my cousin turned on the TV to Pokemon so he introduced me to Pokemon. I got out if Pokemon for a while and I got back into it last year around summer.

Last edited:
I was born in '95, am 15 as of July 3rd, and I got into Pokemon originally when I was about, 5 or 6? My first Gameboy was a yellow Gameboy Color, which was a limited edition color, and it came with Pokemon Yellow, and i got it at Fry's Electronics, while my brother got either a green or a black Color, and he got the Pokemon TCG video game, which was a black game pack, or whatever they were called. I've been off and on into Pokemon ever since, and have owned Yellow, Crystal, Silver, Saphhire, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and HeartGold.

I was born in 1996, my eldest cousin (who is now 23) was able to introduce me to it to me while I was young because lived with me and had collected cards and such :') my other cousin, who is a week younger than me, used to CONSTANTLY play first generation games (seriously, everytime I saw him, he was playing, and every time I asked for a turn, he'd never let me get my hands on his Game Boy Advance..). I've been playing since a bit before age eight, I had gotten a copy of Pokemon Ruby when it came out, and my very first Pokemon was Mudkip <3

(I've posted here before... eh)

I'm 11! YAY! I got into Pokemon when I was 4. I got my first Gameboy game ever, which was Red. Loved it to death. The first TV show episode I saw was the one where they abandoned the poor lil Charmander. I banged the TV because I hated the guy that abandoned him so much.

... whaaat? I was 4.

I'm 13, got into Pokemon around 5, when my friends at kindergarten brought some cards, and I was hooked.

I was born in 1991 and got into Pokemon some time prior to the release of Movie 1 in America. First game was Yellow, then got Red and Blue, then GSC when they came out. I lost interest sometime before 3rd gen (but got back into it when I saw my younger brother playing Sapphire. He traded it in for some no-name fighting game.) I've gotten interested off and on, and FINALLY got a HeartGold a few months ago.

I was born Dec. 1992 and like two days before the start of the new year haha. So I think I just barely count as part of the 1992 crowd. :]

i was born 1997, am 13, and my brother introduced me to pokemon

I was born in 86 and I got into pokemon back when it first got big. I played my copy of blue to death, bought the cards, sold bootleg japanesse holos to morons for 10 bucks a pop when they cost 25 cents.
I'm 24 now and still into pokemon (although I skiped the GBA generations)
along with my girlfriend.

Born in 1990, year of the Horse. I found out about Pokémon when I was ten (in 2000) in a news article about the seizures caused by the Electric Soldier Porygon episode. :D

I was born in 1993 and I am 17 years old. I've been playing the games since I was 10 but I've been into the Pokemon franchise since I was about 7 or 8 years old. The Pokemon cards got me into it, and then the anime kept me in :]

i statred pokemon at the age of five my first game was blue first i didnt even know what it was but once i started playing i was hooked

i played pokemon in the year 2000 after i watched the pokemon anime but i realized that the game came out before the anime...

anyways i miss playing that game... :(

I was born in the year 1990, got into Pokemon in late 1998-early 1999 (when the franchise was imported to the United States), and have been loving it ever since.

Born in 1996 1st pokemon game seen played by another boy was pokemon yellow,1st pokemon game owned silver&gold.All pokemons games i owned:Silver,gold,crystal,fire red,sapphire,emerald,pearl,diamond,platinum,soulsilver,1st pokemon ranger

Born in 1990...coulda sworn Id posted here before...
Well, yeah, Ive just turned 20. Only got back into Pokemon last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom