• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I salute the few who were born before 1985 *salutes* .. I'm 20 and I've started playing with Pokemon Blue but didn't really get the hang of it til I got Green.

Played every game since.

I'm 18, born 1995

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374392038.805162.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374392038.805162.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 91
I'm part of the younger members. I got into Pokemon in either 2007 or 2008. My first game was Pokemon Ranger.
I'm 13 now.

As I said in my introduction post, I am 23. I was born in January of 1990 and I was present in Red and Blue. I still own my copy of Red for Game Boy like a treasure.

Seems I am one of the younger members, born in 1998.
The first pokemon game I played was called "pokemon crater" an unofficial pokemon MMO of sorts which sadly shut down back in 2007. I've also played all of the games apart from black2/white2 and red and blue.

Last edited:
Was born in 1988. Just old enough to catch the end of a lot of the 80's fads (TMNT, the very end of Hulkamania, have vague memories of He-Man, my classic NES) while still being young enough to catch a lot of the 90's fads (Pokemon among them).

Seems I am one of the younger members, born in 1998.
The first pokemon game I played was called "pokemon crater" an unofficial pokemon MMO of sorts which sadly shut down back in 2007. I've also played all of the games apart from black2/white2 and red and blue.
Oh man does that take me back, I used to love that game. T'was a shame to see it go.

OT: Not particularly old. Not particularly young. Started with Pokemon Red.

Born in 1998, 15 year olds (my birthday was this month). I've been a Pokemon fan since I was very young but first Pokemon game that I've played was Diamond (yes, I know, so late).

Was born in 1988. Just old enough to catch the end of a lot of the 80's fads (TMNT, the very end of Hulkamania, have vague memories of He-Man, my classic NES) while still being young enough to catch a lot of the 90's fads (Pokemon among them).

I remember all those shows! xD

But I was born two years later, it was really thanks to my brother that I got into those (other than TMNT). But yeah, I started with Blue because I didn't want to have to share my brother's Red Version. :p

I'm 16 and my first Pokémon game was Blue, although my first exposure was through the first season of the anime. I remember getting Pokémon waffles, Pokémon vitamins(bleh!!), and Pokémon popsicles. It was fun eating those Charmander,Bulbasaur,Squirtle,and Pikachu vitamins, but I felt like I was going to choke everytime I ate one.

Born 2001, so that makes me 12. Sure, I'm younger than a lot of people on this forum. But the Pokémon fandom is unique because you have people of all different ages! (Also, for some reason, I put my age in ten years before I was born.)

I was born in 1998 and am now 15 years old. I've grown up with Pokemon since I was little up to now.

YOUNGER MEMBERS FTW!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom