• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1993 so... 20 y.o., first game I played was pokémon silver. Then played the red version to get some pokémons and trade them back using the "time machine" thing that gsc had.
Only regret is "jumping" gen IV because I lacked time to play back then. :/

1998, I'm 15. First Game? I think it was Sapphire, but Yellow wasn't too soon after. (I get the two mixed up; played them around the same time)

I'm 20, my first console was an Xbox even though I wanted a Gamecube and Gameboy Advance. Saved up for my own DS when I was 12 and later got Pokemon Pearl when it came out, Borrowed a friends SP in 2008 and Yellow and Crystal and later that year got a second hand Gameboy Color and N64 just for the Pokemon games and didn't play Pearl much after that. Few months ago I bought a NIB Pokemon Center 3rd anniversary Orange GBC (and didn't play it till I got a travel case) and donated my old Gameboys to a friend and her son.

I'm 19, born in 1994. I played my first pokémon game (pokémon Red :006:) when I was around 9.. So I could say it's been ten long years of lovin' pokémon <3. Even I am speechless, how quicky time goes by :crush:.

I hate when I say that I got the new Pokemon game and people are all like "you're still into that?"

Where I live, when you talk about a Pokemon game from Gen 4/5 onwards people say: "They still make that?!"
The anime doesn't even air here anymore, I last saw it on tv when I was in hospital in 2011 and they were up to Ash, Dawn and Brock on their way to the Pokemon League if i recall.
It's a real shame cos I was hoping to tune into the XY series, looks like I'll have to watch it on one of those various websites I probably can't mention here.

1996, my first games were Blue and Silver, but I never really played them much when I was little. I was the yugioh kid while my best friend was the pokemon girl. Eventually I got Emerald and loved it, so I consider that my 'true' pokemon debut.

I was born in 1999, so I'm 14 years old. My first pokémon game was Diamond, but I was interested in pokémon because of the anime way before that game was released.

I was born in 1996, I'm turning 17 Wednesday. My first Pokemon game was Ruby, which I got when I was 7, but I liked Pokemon before then because I watched the anime like crazy and I saw the first movie if I remember correctly.

I was born in 1989, my first games were Red and Blue during Christmas 1998, though I never got into the anime until around 2000.

Born 1998, 15. My first game ever was Ruby. I still love that game. Now I play the games on my computer.

I'm 17 and Yellow was my first pokemon game. Strange that pokemon has a fanbase of people aged over the Game's rating?

I'm 17 and Yellow was my first pokemon game. Strange that pokemon has a fanbase of people aged over the Game's rating?

Uhh no, not really. Rated E for Everyone doesn't mean 10 years or younger.

Glad to spot someone around my age and generation. I was born 1988. My first Pokemon game was Red Version. After all these years I've kept its box and manual... I'm a true 'Kanto kid' at heart. I hope the inner-child in me, will always seek fun, exciting adventures. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom