• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in late 1991, became a fan when the franchise was exposed in north America and now I'm here

I'm 29 so a lot older than most people here. A lot older than most people everywhere I go to in fact, lol.

96 divided by 4 = my age. Have some Maths, because you all love it~

I was born in 1989, played Red and Blue on the day they first came out, and feeling like I'm getting up there in age with adult life and responsibilities catching up with me.

Born in 1995, so 18 here. Got Yellow when it first came out as well as the Gameboy Color. Been a Pokemon fan since~

*Inserts obnoxious laugh here*

Ohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohoho

1991. I've seen Pokemon since i was 12 years old. It's a long time and now I still watch again.
My pokémon is Charizard.

I was born in 1989, played Red and Blue on the day they first came out, and feeling like I'm getting up there in age with adult life and responsibilities catching up with me.

Same here, born in 89 too, and I got it I the Christmas of 98. I was just thinking about that last night. I was just finishing up my work for this year, preparing for my thesis next year. I put off X and Y until now. And I was thinking as I was playing, I'm playing the newest version of a game I first played when I was 8, and I'm still having fun with it!

14 here. Born in 2000(just as the movie Pokemon 2000 came out) and I've been a fan of pokémon since 2008 so I'm mainly interested in DP eps

14 here. Born in 2000(just as the movie Pokemon 2000 came out) and I've been a fan of pokémon since 2008 so I'm mainly interested in DP eps

Ahh, that makes me feel so old! I can't remember, but I either saw 2000 or 3 in theaters!

I'm 17 and have been a fan since I first played Diamond when I was 10. It actually felt really special, since the games are based around a 10 year old and I was 10. Made me feel good for not playing earlier.

I'm born in the glorious year of 1988, one of the glorious years of video gaming. I'm turning 26 next month or in two weeks, wow! And I don't feel like it. Started playing Pokemon at 1997 from a Japanese Red cartridge. Took a long break at Pokemon at around 2006 to 2010. So I never played the Diamond & Pearl, not until Pokemon Black and White were announced. So I tried to catch up by playing the Gen IV series.

'96, so I'll actually be 18 this August. I started my lil Pokemon journey just before kindergarten (so 2000 or 2001 can't remember which >.<") in Johto with Pokemon Silver. My older brother actually introduced me to the series a he had already had one of the games and some of the cards (which he later gave half of to me :) )

I'm not sure whether I should feel old or like a wee baby compared to some, but I do know that people give me strange looks when I buy Pokemon things xD So I guess that means I'm "too old for it".

But whatever, I'll be a pokenerd till the day I die :D

Born in 1990, started playing Pokemon in either 98 or 99 and continued until 2004 after which i stopped and migrated to Consoles and PC for awhile. Just got my 3DS like a week ago or so and Pokemon Y and finished the main story line relatively quickly.. Got a lot of catching up to do still.. watching the anime I missed out on and doing tons of research as well on changes and new features.

Best thing ever? I manged to breed an Eevee with perfect IV's yesterday, yelled like a dying goat.

24 years old, born in 1989 and been a fan of Pokémon from the very beginning. Pokémon Red was actually the first video game I got that was mine alone (the others I had to share with my younger brother).

Born in '98.
I like looking at polls like these. Makes me see the age range of people I play with online. My first game was Yellow. But I was too young to know what I was doing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom