• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 25, very similar story to the last few posts. I was obsessed with the show as a child. Now just play the games religiously, starting with Red and my trusty Charizard back in the day lol.

I probably one of the only people on here who never liked the games thinking the series is far better than what the games will ever be

28 here, been a Pokemon fan almost since the time it first came to the U.S. Played the games up until Ruby and watched the show until around 2004-ish. Took a looong break until I noticed the great animation that the show now has.

1993!

I think I was a little too young to be really into the Gen I games, I really got into the series with Crystal version, which was what kickstarted my love for the franchise :)

In 2007, when everyone was enjoying DpPt, I started Crystal, my first ever Pokémon game.;-( Then came Red, Yellow, Ruby, Emarald.. and so on, this time, everything in order.

I'm 16 (born July, 2000)
The first game I played was Silver, and the first I owned was Soul Silver. My parents was never too fond of games, so I had to get money to buy a DS myself (which is fine I guess, they aren't exactly cheap). I picked Soul Silver because Lugia (my favorite at the time) was on the cover.

I've played at least one game from each generation though.

Last edited:
Its really interesting to see how the bell curve is centred around the mid 20's. It might give a very good indication of the demographic of the fourm, although a not so suprising one.

I was born in 1993, so I am now 23 years "old".
But I still love Pokémon, since I was a child! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom