• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also '97! I'm turning 21 on the 26th of this month, as a matter of fact, it's pretty scary.

96. I supercede you by one year.

Respect to your elders, homes.

96. I supercede you by one year.

Respect to your elders, homes.

Oh, *bows deeply* we have a fan that's almost 100 here here ;). I know, I know, it's supposed to be 1996 but the way it's typed it looks an awful lot like you mean 96 years. I just find this thought funny. Though, if I live that long, once I reach 96 (in a bit over 60 years) I still have a place for Pokèmon in my heart. We know then, Pokèmon still airs and Ash is still 10 years old.

Huh, I guess I'm one of the younger users here; I'm 16, born in 2001.

1987 was a good year! Pleasantly surprised to see rather a few other 31 year olds around here.

I was Born June 1991 so I am 27 now. when I was a kid my friend introduced me to pokemon. I would watch her play her game all the time, I loved it. She gave me some spare cards and had me watch the first 2 seasons of pokemon and eventually I got my first game, Crystal Version and GBA with birthday money. Later we got Sapphire together and DS. We are still friends after all this time but we live far away so we only keep in touch through fb mostly. We still get excited about new games. For the 2019 games when it gets close to coming out I am going to see if she is getting it (she has to save for switch or whatever console it will have) and see about getting it the same time together again.

I think I’m one of the “newer” fans, I’m 14 and got interested in Pokémon two years ago through roleplays. I don’t roleplay anymore though.

I turned 24 today, and I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was around seven or eight years old. That's around the time when the anime started airing in my country. I got first introduced to it through the anime and later the games and manga. :)

I'm 20 and I've been into Pokémon for as far as I can remember. Red and Blue were my first games as a kid, but, naturally, I had no idea what was going on so I never finished them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom