• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come there is so little people born after 2003? Poll is no longer working?

But it's still active.

The thread should have been closed and remade. 90% of the people who votes on this poll are now 10 years older (obviously, we're in 2019 now, not 2008), and all the results are outdated. Hell...I was only 22 when I voted on this thread...lol

The thread should have been closed and remade. 90% of the people who votes on this poll are now 10 years older (obviously, we're in 2019 now, not 2008), and all the results are outdated. Hell...I was only 22 when I voted on this thread...lol
...Which is why they are using birth years instead of using the actual age. That way the thread is never outdated.

2006 xD

I got started watching Pokemon anime and playing Pokemon GO but never any actual pokemon games. I hope when I'm older I can buy one to play.

I don't remember if I ever commented on here. But my first game was Crystal though I was born in 91 I watched a friend play through red and silver. And when sapphire and ruby came out, we went together to get sapphire.. I dont see her anymore, but we keep in touch through fb. down side to getting old is that everyone including yourself move. But so far, she is wanting to get Sword. However she isn't sure when because she will have to get a new console. I am leaning towards shield.

I somehow feel as though I am both higher and lower on the bell curve than I thought I would be.

My first game was Sapphire, back around 2003-2004. I only got into Pokemon because the all the other kids at school kept bringing in their gameboys to play during after-school daycare. They'd always play Pokemon Crater on the school computers too.

I'm 21. I got my first game at 3 years old; Gold version. I didn't know how to read or understand English, but with my teenage cousin, we somehow got through it. Kinda surreal it's been 18 years .o.

I'm 17 (about to turn 18, at the time of this post), and I got my first game in the form of my cousin's sapphire cart(back in like... 04/05?), but my first game(06/07 i think?) (that i bought with my own money) was Pokemon platinum, I got into the series though, oF ALL THINGS: burger king promotional stuff (the trading card stuff)

fun fact: i own 2 e-cards, a japanese card and 2 german pokemon cards. i have no idea how, but i do

I'm 30 now, and I started playing in..I think 1999/2000 or near that? I do remember my first game was Pokemon Red. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom