• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You feel old? Then what does that make me? I’ll turn 37 in April! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I was joking :ROFLMAO:, don't worry your age is alright. I think that at my age sometimes you feel "old" because you're not a teenager anymore, though this franchise makes us all feel like children at heart :bulbaLove:

1994 , started with the anime when I was 5 and my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow in 2002 then Pokemon Crystal, Fire Red and Emerald.

I'm turning 22 this year. Reading this thread makes me feel younger :D

Jail.jpg

I got asked for ID twice in as many weeks recently. These little victories against the inexorable march of entropy are getting harder to come by.

I turned 18 back in January! I've been a fan of all things Pokémon since I was 3 or 4 and I don't plan on changing that any time soon.

My introduction to it started with Emerald and the Advanced Generation series of the anime so I guess it's safe to say Gen 3 holds a place in my heart somewhat. Gen 4 and 5 are where my love for it really started to shine though (and I was always more attached to the original series anyway).

Not sure if I posted here before, but I did vote in the poll it seems. I'm from 1993, which is the most common year of birth around here I guess. It makes sense to me that 1993 and the years around it have the most votes, people born around that time were all part of the big hype that Pokemon was when the franchise started in the late 90s.

But to answer the question, I'm 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom