• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
22 years old at the time of posting this. Can't be sure the exact age I was when I first got into Pokemon, somewhere between 3 and 5, but I remember receiving copies of Ruby and Leafgreen from my older cousins somewhere around those ages; they guided me through most of my playthroughs. Once they started growing out of the games I also received their TCG collections, their Pokemon toys, basically all of their merchandise... and I still own every piece of it to this day! :)

I'm turning 35 in February. Quite old I know. Despite my age I love Pokemon. Used to collect a ton of pokemon trading cards. Have recently started collecting them again...shame it's difficult to find the original booster packs from the 90s though without shelling out $600+ USD. I remember when Pokemon and beanie babies were the rage...used to be a store that sold pokemon cards in a glass case in the mall.

29 to be 30 in October. Yeah I'm very old... almost 20 years since my first Pokemon game too.
Oh, nonsense. You're not old at all. Anything in the 20's to 30 range is still young if you ask me. I ought to know, I'm 26, going to be 27 in July. And age is just a state of mind, anyway. If it makes you feel any better though, it's been 17 years since my first Pokemon game(s), Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Channel, both Christmas 2004. Sounds like we got our first Pokemon games around the same age. If you don't mind me asking, what was your first Pokemon game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom