• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Renewal version)

How old are you? In which year range were you born?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 1993 and I got into Pokemon around when I was five or six. I loved Pokemon ever since. I stopped for a while when I lost my LeafGreen version at summer camp (which had Deoxys on it! You can imagine how sad I was), but I got back into Pokemon recently when I got Diamond. I'm fourteen, by the way. Oh, and my first game was Pokemon Yellow. Good ol' Pikachu! :)

Last edited:
I was born in 1994 :D
So I'm 14 ^^,
Started with pokemon with Pokemon Blue.
And never put the game boy down :p

I'm 18 years old, born in 1989. My first experience with pokemon was when my friend of roughly around the same age introduced me to the cartoon. At first I thought it was stupid because for some reason I thought the pokemon to talk to people. Then I started watching it more and was completely hooked. The first pokemon's name I knew was pidgeotto. After that, I picked up a copy of Blue Version and bought my first gameboy color. The rest is history...been addicted ever since.

Born 1997.... got into Pokemon because of LeafGreen... that was when I was like 7 or 8.... then I loved the games more than the pathetic anime....

I'm 21 years old and been playing since I read about the games in Nintendo Power.

Born in 1989. I am currently 18 and got into Pokemon when I was 9.

I'm 15 years old; born in 1993, and I have been with the original Pokemon series since it started, from Episode 1 right to the last episode of 4Kids TV dub. After that I lost interest because of the new voice actors and weird Diamond and Pearl Pokemon but I still watch the original series on the computer. The original series in my opinion were the best because they had more depth and humor than the Advanced Generation series. I just feel that they aren't very creative with the anime anymore and Generation IV. When I get a good paying job in some science field I am going to buy all the box sets from Season 1 to 8 just for the sake of reviving nostalgic memories.

I'm 14 years old; Born in 1994; My first game was the games from Generation 1. During the time in R/S I gave up for one year because of the lack of pokemon but soon enough after release of Fr/Lg I decided get back into the Game/TCG.

I'm also 14. I was born in 1994 and got interested in pokemon in 1999 or so.

i was born in 1992 and im now 16. i got into pokemon whenever the anime came out and been a fan ever since.

i was born in 1994

making me 13 years old (14 in a couple of months

i remember back in the day i was 6 i think and my friends told me about pokemon. so i watched the show and for my 7 birthday got pokemon yellow and a gameboy colour lol. the first day i had it i didnt know how to get outside the door, had to get my dad to work it out for me

Well I was born in 1993, so I am 15 now. I didn't really get into Pokemon till it was well into season 2, this saddens me every day that I missed out on it for so long. Anyway my older cousin had gave me a Silver&Yellow version, I still have them today. Though the Silver wont save, I still value it and especially Yellow version to this day.

Born in 1986, currently 21 years old.

Been into the whole thing since 1998. Many members here (and at other forums) were just toddlers back then. Geez, I feel old.

Hey i was born in 85 do the math if u want to kno how old iam. i'v been watching Pokemon since the first episode, wat can i say i like Pokemon. =D

I was born in 1989 and am currently 19 years old. I got into it when I was nine. I've been watching the anime pretty much since the beginning. I grew out of it during the Johto episodes and most of the early Hoenn episodes but I'm back into it now and continue to watch it presently. I've seen all the movies except for 2-4.

I did collect the earlier games with the exception of Silver & Crystal. I admit that I'm not into the games that much anymore although I did get Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, albeit a couple of years late, lol. I may do the same for Diamond & Pearl but I haven't decided yet. I'm feeling a little under the weather so I'll just stop right here for the time being

Im 16 and Pokemon is literaly my hole life. I have almost 400 hours play time on Pokemon Pearl. My interest of Pokemon started when Pokemon came out in the UK (about 1998). And ever since it has been my hole life. I don't know what I would do with out Pokemon.

Born in 1981 - I didn't even get into Pokemon until I was 18.

Seeing that most of the members here were just tots around then makes me feel SUPER DUPER old *kills self* x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom