• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How old are you, readers?

How old are you?

• Tween: 10:13

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Young Teen: 14-16

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Older Teen: 17-19

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Twenties

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Thirties and over

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So I was chatting with my buddy `Silver yesterday and the question somehow came up of how old the average Fairground reader is. And y'know, I have no idea. So as a matter of interest, how old is everybody? I'll start - 24!

Oh, and as far as the poll options are concerned, I've guessed at the most likely age range

I'll take token young derpface and clock in at sixteen, although I'mma hold off with voting on the poll because my birthday's in a bit over a week and that'll boost me from being the only one to actually having people in my age bracket, so hey.

The great thing about writing is that it doesn't matter what age you are. a 12 year old can dominate a person in their 40's. It's all about the passion, love and drive to improve yourself. We are writers. We are writers whether or not we have skills of a professional novelist or we are just beginning and have terrible grammar and prose. It doesn't matter the starting point. Being a writer is writing. Being a writer means we love it and work hard at our craft in hopes of becomming better.

We are the Bulbagarden Writers Workshop.

I'm one year older than you, Pavell.

But, I only started to possess the writing hobby at my last year of high school, and only started to dig into literature works two years later then.

Being a writer, I'm no amateur, but I'm also no professional. Just somewhere no far from the starting point.
And being a reader (and reviewer), I can say I'm still an amateur. I prefer writing more than reading.

I prefer writing more than reading.

I honestly agree. I prefer writing much more than reading, and struggle to give detailed reviews of others' work. I guess it's a weakness of mine ^^;

The amount of people in their 20s surprises me... I always thought of the WW as being more of the older teen demographic.

20 years old here, turning 21 in a few months. I had heard of this site only a few months ago, to be perfectly honest, so I haven't been reading as often as some of you veterans. :p

This is beginning to explain the complete lack of shippy stories here. Which is a good thing - I can't stand a summary that's nothing but pairing tags. Fine, fine, Ash gets with Torterra in this story - what's the bloody plot!

How disappointing. My mouse spazzed out and I voted Tween by accident. My apologies.

I'm 19.

Wow, I'm the first/only to vote +30? What have I done with my life? lol

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom