• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Old Were You When You Joined the Forums???

16, member for ~2 years? Now 18.

I feel old, am I one of the oldest members here? :[

16, member for ~2 years? Now 18.

I feel old, am I one of the oldest members here? :[

I don't think so, there's a lot of adults here, mostly admins/mods though :p (As far as I know anyway, I don't go out of my way to see everyone's ages, lol.)

Breakin`the rules a bit by telling yall.
16. Barely been a member for a month and a half. Easy math.

I joined when I was 14 during the summer. I'm going to get my second Happy Birthday email from Bulbagarden soon. XD

I was 16. I've been here for little over 6 months, now I'm 17.

I was 11 turning 12 when I joined, and have recently just celebrated my 15th birthday.
Phew~ 3 years sure flies by fast.

Breakin`the rules a bit by telling yall.
16. Barely been a member for a month and a half. Easy math.

Same here, but only 2 years older with 90% more krayzay (and sadly, still having to wait it out 'til I turn 19 because this country sucks cox V_V).

And I joined a bit before you haha.

Edit: On my first forum (which, sadly, shut down this April/May), though, I was 11, going on 12, beat that! 6 damn years...

Well if you want to make this a contest, I've been around since just about the beginning here. [Bulba itteration #1, our current is the rebooted version]. Ten years. I think the only one's who've been here longer are our Admins and a few bits of staff.

Whoa. O__o
That's how long you've been here? ...That must've been cool.

The forum has had its ups and downs. But I really liked the intimate community we had going on back then.

Back
Top Bottom