• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How should I go about this and can I do this

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey, I don’t really know how I should edit on Bulbagarden… It’s just really small. It’s pretty much the thing I mentioned in my “Iron Bundle… A Robotic Mistake?” thread. I don’t know where that paper is (I hope I didn’t throw it away. I don’t think I did), but I do know that it has every Pokémon in their type and that at the bottom it shows “your team”, i.e., a team that you built for Colosseum, I think

Well, I tried to find it, but I couldn’t. And I’m pretty sure it’s Pokémon Colosseum, because I got it from my sister, and that same day I got a bookmark or something that literally said Pokémon: Colosseum. I could also tell it was Colosseum because it was pre-Sinnoh post-Hoenn and the graphics were the same

Back
Top Bottom