• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How tall are you?

6'0", but I'm not done yet. I still have a bit more to go.

I'm not even in high school yet.

Last edited:
I am 6'5" according to my license, I think I am closer to 6'4" though :p

4'11"
Considering I'm almost seventeen years old, I doubt I'm going to grow anymore. D8

I wouldn't mind my height if I didn't constantly having people assuming I'm twelve years old and then refuse to believe me when I insist I'm sixteen.

*sigh* As I always have been, I am the smallest person in this thread, second smallest in my grade...

I'm 4'8"

And I'm in 8th grade...

Holy cow, LucarioGirl is TALL!!! (You're 12, right?)

I'm 12 and I'm about 5'4" ish. I'm taller than most of the kids in my class and I'm in 8th grade.

Yep, I'm 12, though some other kids think I'm 15.
And I come from a pretty tall family, and I've been tall since I was in preschool (I'm not joking. I towered above the other kids!!!!!)

I've seen your pics on here, and you look 15 even if we don't know your height!! And... still the smallest...

fffuuu.jpg

I've seen your pics on here, and you look 15 even if we don't know your height!! And... still the smallest...

fffuuu.jpg
Haha. You're shorter than a couple of 12 year olds.
But who knows, when you get older, you might be way taller than me and LucarioGirl.

I'm about 176 cm or 5'9".
I think it's my max already. :|
I am considered as a tall person here in my hometown, but I'm a short one here. lol.

Haha. You're shorter than a couple of 12 year olds.
But who knows, when you get older, you might be way taller than me and LucarioGirl.

Yeah, they've been telling me that from... 1st grade. But I'm starting to grow a little.

And... still the smallest...

Hey, think of it this way. You're only three inches shorter than me, and four years younger!
Most girls stop growing by 17, which I'm going to be in a few months. Not much hope left for me. xD But you still have years to grow!

Turned 33 today and I'll forever be 4'10" ... until I start shrinking from old age, LOL. :)

Looks like I'm slowing down on growing now, because I haven't even grown a half an inch for 3 months!

@Island Walker: Short people usually become taller when they become adults, where most tall people then become short though I don't know if that'll happen to me when I'm older, LOL

Back
Top Bottom