• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DISCUSSION: How to make a large multiverse interesting

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Basically I was inspired by this video: here.

The tl; dw version: initially, the Pokemon team planned to make about 65,535 different versions of Pokemon, but that was reduced down to the pair releases we have today.

But then I got to thinking--what would that big of a multiverse even look like? How would you make each of the worlds interesting and unique?

Last edited:
I consider it a challenge

All of my ideas stemming from this are purely comedic, so apologies in advance:

• Put all of the Reds/Wallaces/Ashes/etc. in one room and go from there
  • The Reds/Wallaces/Ashes/etc. are distinguished by minute things. Like, one the Reds/Wallaces/Ashes/etc. is right-handed in a sea of left-handed Reds/Wallace/Ashes/etc., one in an epic gamer, etc.
  • They must fight

I consider it a challenge

All of my ideas stemming from this are purely comedic, so apologies in advance:

• Put all of the Reds/Wallaces/Ashes/etc. in one room and go from there
  • The Reds/Wallaces/Ashes/etc. are distinguished by minute things. Like, one the Reds/Wallaces/Ashes/etc. is right-handed in a sea of left-handed Reds/Wallace/Ashes/etc., one in an epic gamer, etc.
  • They must fight
Having every incarnation of Red coming together and having a tournament to see who is the ultimate Red...
Who would win?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom