• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

“member_savedata_id”: 1939226
“world_id”: 1
Username: Kojufu22
I'm not on the Dream World that much lately, so please if you add me PM me (I should go on more soon).

Since I've been getting back into the Dream World recently...

"member_savedata_id":"967926"
"world_id":"4"
Username: BikiniMiltank

I'll give this a shot. I've been having a hard time trying to get dream pals. X3

ID:9403264
World: 3
PGL User-Name: _AuraWolf_
PGL Nickname: xWolfiex

If anyone wants to be my dream pal, just message me!

Last edited:
Welcome to the list Hisui.

The original post has been updated. If anyone who posted here before thinks their details are missing, don't hesitate to post here or shoot me a VM.

Same goes for me, if anyone needs anything similar to the quote above, don't be afraid to contact me.

I actually have 3 D:
but here are the two I actually use.

Black
PGL Nickname: 2ndBlack (creative I know)
member_savedata_id : 2493058
World ID : 2

White
PGL Nickname: tardis
member_savedata_id : 2406169
World ID : 2

Last edited:
hey, first post so apologies for any idiocys,
but : "world_id":"4"
"member_savedata_id":"2313236"

but yeah hopefully get some new friends :)

Welcome to the list ReggedyDoctor, Tardis, and charizardisdaboss.

Also, to everyone on the list, the mention links were fixed to reflect the new mention system so that's why you got another notification about this.

Oh, that makes sense. I was wondering why I got another notification. XD

If there is anyone that is in World 3, message me and we can be Dream Pals. :) I'm always a Lucario on there so it shouldn't be hard to find me. XD

I started a new game in White (PGL nickname was tardis): so the old info I struck-out in my previous post isn't valid anymore. Sorry, I know it's been like three days since I last posted but I figured I'd update!

White
PGL Nickname: majentafer
member_savedata_id : 2506629
World ID : 4

Same question than someone before... is it really no way to add a friend from another server? I'd really like to visit my friend's house but he's on another server :( not even by restarting my DW or something? I wouldn't restart my game but I could restart my DW...

Anyway, here's my current information:

PGL Nickname: Konakuer
World: 4
ID: 2628499

PGL NN: larvestagal
world; 2
id: 1582629
i've been going in almost every day now since it's summer

i agree with ^ her.
PS, how do you restart DW? it would be awesome to be able to get both my White and Black on one account again.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom