• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

Hey, just started with Black 2 days ago and wanna search for some dream friends.. ^^

Member ID: 10857704
World ID: 2
PGL Name: Jante

Hi!

Member ID: 2934980
World ID: 4
PGL name: Opalimne

This thread is brilliant; thanks so much!

I haven't posted anything in months apparently, but I need some dream pals so logging in and posting may be the way to go!

Member ID: 1790255
World ID: 4
PGL Name: FryGears25

Last edited:
World ID:4
Member IDs: 1807228 and 2997257
PGL Nicknames: devil7117 and Angel0fDeath17

Yep I have 2

PGL Username: RedTroopa
User ID: 1989433
World ID: 1

Here ya go, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, it's me again AuraWolf. Since I preordered Pokemon White Version 2 and got it on the first day, I was too distracted to get back to this website about my Dream World data. XD But here it is, (By the way, my first Pokemon White first version is already on here on World 3):

Mem Sav ID:3174411
PGL Nickname: xWolfiex

List updated with @AuraWolf; @Reynbowz; @xyzman; being added to the list!
As well as adding my W2 cart info.

PGL Nickname: Yourlilemogirl
Member Savedata ID: 1013029
World ID: 2
Game File: (White)

Edit: Let me know ahead of time by vm/pm if you're gunna send me a F/R so that way I'll know to give extra consideration to keeping you as a dream pal since I normally just add whoever sends me a request but then immediately unfriend them :I

Edit2: Also, make sure that if you friend me, that you actually have berries planted and/or stuff offered on your shelf. Nothing i hate more than having dead weight in my dream pal list :/

Edit3:
PGL Nickname: Yourlilemogirl
Member Savedata ID: 3384024
Game File: (White 2)

^Bolded for emphasis.

"member_savedata_id":"3868673""world_id":"1" username aaronkooi

I'm trying to get enough dream points to get some rare hidden abilities, so add me and I'll water your berries!

Edit: this method of adding dream pals isn't working for me, not sure why.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom