• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How to manage time management?

CrystaI

The Pokemon Observer
Reaction score
I wanted to ask for advice on making time for ones to sit down quietly and write one's own fic.

Currently, my real life was like a mess, where lot of things happens (and going to happen) within these several months, make me unable to quiet down at least for an hour to write my fic. For all the times, I need to run up and down to several places, study this and that for future purposes, and the miscellaneous daily work that hate to do but must be done...

Currently I don't have mental writer's block, oppositely I really wanted to finish my current working chapter so badly that I even willing to sacrifice my sleeping time to write it. But I knew that is not a good method, especially not good for my health. But all the real life work gives me an unavoidable physical writer's block that if at least a page is not written for a day, I'll have a grump for the next whole day.

So I wanted to ask, how everyone manage their time for their fic writing? And how they manage their mind so that one don't have the grump like I have now?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom