• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

how to save my PMEX account?

Sobblefan

“The future is now, thanks to science!”
Reaction score
I never linked it to Nintendo or apple, i feel like I linked it to google or something in the past but idk. I want to get back into the game but what should i do? I had a lot of rare characters on my old one :(
If it's unfixable, what are some tips to get some good characters without spending any money? I used to have Red which was super cool to me lol

If you linked it to Google, you might be able to access it still on an Android device (I don’t play on Android though so take this with a grain of salt). From there you can link it with a Nintendo account, and you can use that to access it on an Apple device.

If you didn’t link it to anything like that, though, it’s most likely inaccessible. Sorry about that if that’s the case. On a new account, it’s possible to constantly delete the account and make a new one in order to get a certain amount of gems, from which you can get a powerful limited unit first multi (this process is called rerolling). Multiple rerolls may be needed, depending on your luck or how many units you want to get early, but after you get your desired units, you can start saving your gems and make sure to only pull when you can reach pity (aka 36.6 thousand gems).

As for who to go for right now when rerolling, I’d recommend getting Geeta or Neo Champion Silver with your early reroll gems. Both are top-tier damage dealers with an added measure of utility, and both will carry you through many battles, even in the late game.

Also, if you’re starting a new account get Riley to 3/5 ASAP. He’s accessible via a stamina event, which I count as free, and he’s a Sprint pair, which is very uncommon for non-limited sync pairs. One more thing: you can get 1 copy of SS Red at any time on a new save without gems, via the Victory Road ticket you can get after completing the Victory Road tutorials.

Back
Top Bottom