• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How to transport glitch coin case Mewtwo to poke transporter. Change ID?

vesh88

Reaction score
Hi there.

So I used this method to hatch a Mewtwo (and also the Celebi, exact same as vid besides different code for Mewtwo instead of Mew) -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUWh9vVSgtE

Did this on the 3DS virtual console

I've been trying to search around if there's any possible way to get it through to poke transporter into pokebank. Saw on this old post about changing the Pokemons ID CHANGE ID NUMBER IN POKEMON SILVER VC ITALIAN VERSION I got that done but I believe this would only work for Mew, using an event Mew ID??
Is there a way to change the ID to say what my ones on my Pokemon Yellow version are? - 11345.

If so, would I then need to somehow change trainer ID?? Below that link of that old post the same user then puts codes for trainer ID to match. I did that but still says OT as my name (no idea if it worked) but still couldn't transport, I assume as it only works for an event Mew with that process

Thanks
:)

Why did you use the code for Celebi, when you can get it in Crystal naturally in the VC version?

Also, I don't think there's a way to change ID except with PkHex so I don't think there's anything you could do.

Why did you use the code for Celebi, when you can get it in Crystal naturally in the VC version?

Also, I don't think there's a way to change ID except with PkHex so I don't think there's anything you could do.
Just did the same thing as that video which included a Celebi to make sure. Damn thanks though for the reply seems it won't work

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom