• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How to upload pictures

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a quick question. How do I become an auto confirmed user on BulbaArchives? I have edited many posts on Bulbapedia and it says I am an auto confirmed user on there, but when I go to BulbaArchives to upload a picture I get an error saying I need to be an auto confirmed user.

I emailed an admin and he said that I need to make edits on BulbaArchives as well. What exactly can I edit on there if I don't have the ability to upload pictures?

Pokemon Master in Training
Reaction score
hi there welcome! in order to upload links and pictures you have to comment i believe 10 times on things? After me doing that I was able to!