• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG How to Value my Cards?

gazzapikachu

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to value all my Pokemon cards from my collections and different sets, but I wondered what would be the easiest way of doing this? Is there a specific site that calculates value etc?

Any help would be appreciated!

There are sites out there that attempt to provide a market aggregate, but the most honest reflection of how much people will actually pay is in concluded eBay listings. If you just want a quick picture/ballpark, you could use sites like these, but if you want a particularly accurate number I'd suggest taking the time and trawling eBay.

There are sites out there that attempt to provide a market aggregate, but the most honest reflection of how much people will actually pay is in concluded eBay listings. If you just want a quick picture/ballpark, you could use sites like these, but if you want a particularly accurate number I'd suggest taking the time and trawling eBay.
I was gonna say this. eBay is your best bet, I can't think of any major and reputable sites that provide market prices for Pokemon cards like there are with Magic.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom