• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How Well Do The Above User And Their Title Go Together?

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
3/10.

[I assume the title goes with the avatar, so I'm going to judge it based on that.] She looks like the type of character who is cute on the outside, but on the inside, is plotting something evil. And I don't get that vibe from you. You've got a genuine sweetness going on.

Last edited:

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I think it works well 8/10! You're pretty calm/serene, and you probably have some sort of nice eldritch powers!

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
10/10
My understanding is that you do quite a lot of both those activities.

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the summer of power! (see my profile)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
9/10 I kinda always related you to magic. idk why...

EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful
Reaction score
9/10
I trust what you say of course, but I will take a point until I see a picture of your beating heart with a Cinccino stuck in one of its ventricles, one look is worth a thousand words.

EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful
Reaction score
10/10
If we want to describe you in three words, those would be very good choices.

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
10/10 adorable rowlet for a very soft friend i trust her that she IS in fact, a rowlet

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
8/10, only because I’m pretty sure you’re a subway master full-time