• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How Well Do The Above User And Their Title Go Together?

Chilon

Pls watch my thread: OUR new region!!!
Reaction score
1/10
But when a Lucario is the King of the Cubone:
10/10

DawningWinds

Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
8/10
I'm kinda guessing here since I don't know you well, but I do kinda get the impression that you like birds a lot, so I guess I do get "bird vibes" from you.

Reaction score
10?/10
Depends, does he really ask that before stealing? Doesn't that contradict the concept of stealing? Many questions and very few answers :unsure:.

Reaction score
10/10
I'll take your word, I think I can trust your description of yourself, being a Bulbapedia admin gives you credibility :LOL:.

Harryghost

True Blue Swablu
Reaction score
8/10
Both the username and the avatar seem to be associated with mystic elements.

Dreary_Rowlet

I have seen things that you can't even comprehend.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, I don't know Harry that well, so 8/10?

toastedghost

my artpop could mean anything
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any
10/10 audino certainly is looking at beautiful cherry blossoms

Top Bottom