• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
8.2/10 I'm learning more and more about you! Reading your blog is suuuuper fun and we are kinda similar in a lot/some ways!!! I'm proud to call you a great friend~

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
2/10 You uhhhh.....really like ditto. Sorry. Don't know too much more than that.

EternalPokéFanGirl

"Beautiful Flowers Have Thorns Too, You Know!"
Reaction score
7.5/10
We both think that Spider-Man 2 is the best Spider-Man movie, and today I found out that you also like Dragon Ball, that's amazing :D.

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
7.5/10
We both think that Spider-Man 2 is the best Spider-Man movie, and today I found out that you also like Dragon Ball, that's amazing :D.
Thank you!:giggle: The train scene fight with Doc Ock is my favorite part, I think. And yep, I've been a fan of Dragon Ball since 2011. I guess I'm a big fan at this point, hah. :D

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
1/10, all I can gather is that you like spiderman 2 which I have never watched. Then again, I barely know anyone here because I joined only a few days ago, so I should probably wait to reply to this thread until I've been here for a while

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ll say 2/10 since you are very new but I did read your garden grotto post

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
7.89/10 retail sucks, washington, icecream, no capitalism, dinosaurs, cubones, music good, toxicity bad

^facts from the top of my head about you!

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
3/10, you are moving to japan (?), like callie from hololive and you have a good taste in music

Indecision

The Fool: Empty, yet carrying infinite potential
Reaction score
Pronouns
He, etc.
5/10

I recognize you and you seem a decent person, but I hardly know you and therefore don't really have much information to go on.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I quite literally have never seen you, so 0/10. Hello!

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
7/10
I think I sorta kinda know you decently well? I know you're a fan of math rock, midwest emo, and pop punk music, your favorite YouTubers are Amano Pikamee and Mori Calliope, you come from a Mormon family but are not religious yourself, you like visual novels, and you really enjoy cooking. Probably some other stuff but those are the first things that I think of.

Chidamari Sketch

Persecution of the Masses
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
So far, we've only really clicked on our shared fondness on a specific anime, one that you admit strays away from your style of interests. 3/10

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
4.5/10
Just joined the forums recently, but is quickly making themself at home here. Likes cooking + has a lot of creativity!

EternalPokéFanGirl

"Beautiful Flowers Have Thorns Too, You Know!"
Reaction score
9/10
He is very open in his comments and profile posts, you always learn something about him through them. And don't forget that he is Gary Oak's #1 Fan! :cool:

Top Bottom