• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

EternalPokéFanGirl

"Beautiful Flowers Have Thorns Too, You Know!"
Reaction score
10/10
I know him very well, if we talk about the forum context. But of course, he might still surprise me with something about him that I don't know yet :LOL:.

Hydrogenium

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/he/they
3/10, but I guess the number will increase soon, as you seem to be quite open about yourself.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
hm like 3/10, I know you like south park and peanuts?

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Being new here, I hate to admit I don't know you that well so a 1/10, hopefully that will improve

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
4/10, I don't know you very well but from what I have seen, you remind me of scientists. You seem to be very scholarly, though that just might be your (very cool) profile picture influencing my answer.

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
7/10
I get to know her a little more each day, she is a very friendly user and a great addition to the Game Corner. And from what I've seen on her profile, we have some aesthetic tastes in common :giggle:.

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
8/10, I know more about you, but there is definitely more to learn in the months to come

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
8/10
A very nice user, from what I've seen in her avatars we share several favorite characters in Pokémon. Just to give an example, I also love Whitney, Kukui and Burnet ;).

Indecision

The Fool: Empty, yet carrying infinite potential
Reaction score
Pronouns
He, etc.
8/10

You're one of the first faces (so to speak) I remember seeing when I first joined the forums. Though I still suspect there's more I don't yet know about you, I still recognize you wherever I see you and have plenty of respect for you based on what I know rather than what I don't.

Top Bottom