• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
10/10
Here comes another copy.I can't talk about best friends on the forum without mentioning Sky :giggle:.

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
8/10
Breaking the chain of copying here. I feel I know more about EPFG than I do most other users on the forum due to how open and outgoing she is, but I'm not inclined to claim I know everything.

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
5/10.

I feel I only have a vague idea of who you are and your general vibe on this forum.

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
1/10 i dont think i have seen you before

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
5/10 all I really know is that you're a lot like Tako, who I know pretty well.

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
7/10 I feel like I've come to know you pretty well recently, I've been able to tell from nearly all of your posts that you're kind and positive, (not to mention always a pleasure to converse with) and now I know we share more than just one interest, namely Dragon Ball, Pokemon, and Disney. Those are some of my absolute favorite things in my life!

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
5/10.

I've seen a lot of you lately, and I feel like you are, contrary to your chosen Fire-type, a pretty chill guy. And also, your posts are pretty well-written.

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
7/10
We haven't talked outside the F&G section but it's always a pleasure to see her beautiful artworks and insightful comments, that has helped me to know her better, although I surely still have a lot to know. Undoubtedly having her around makes these games more interesting.