• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
6/10 We have a few things in common, you and I, namely the same favorite type, and we both like Grovyle and Lucario (some of my absolute favs.)

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
5/10.

Feel like I've seen you around a decent amount, though I am still learning more as time goes on. Like how you actually chose Squirtle.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
9/10 I can say like probably 10 things about you, yeahhhh

EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful
Reaction score
10/10
One of the users I know the most here, but that doesn't mean he can't surprise me anymore, I didn't know about his desire to be a Bulbawriter until I saw his badge, I did not see that coming :LOL:.

Indecision

The Fool: Empty, yet carrying infinite potential
Reaction score
Pronouns
He, etc.
3/10

I tend to see you around here, but I haven't seen enough of what you've said to have a good idea of what you're like.

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
2/10 - I've seen you around now and again!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
6/10 I know of you (of course!), and a little about you...and I'm sure that since you're on staff too we'll interact more heh. You're a very nice person!!