• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
8/10
A very friendly user, I feel that I still need to know more about her but I can already say that we have many things in common. For example, I also love Goomy, Bonnie and especially Primarina :bulbaLove:.

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
I'm kinda hesitant to say a 10/10 for anyone on here because there's a lot I just don't know about people's real lives, but for the sake of Bulbagarden, EPFG is definitely a 10/10

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
4/10
I know more than nothing about you; you're a Charizard Fan, an AmourShipper, Disney fan, and I believe you've also mentioned a DragonBall fan, but I don't that more than nothing is a whole ton, either.

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
2/10
I can't say I know too much about you myself. You seem nice enough, and it's cool that you're an Avatar fan.

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
9/10
We've already shared many things about us through profile posts, and I'm sure that in the near future it will be a perfect 10.

EternalPokéFanGirl

Reaction score
9/10
A very polite user, who always pleases us by trying to make our banners exactly how we want them. A few days ago we had a little chat, mostly about his experience as a moderator, that helped me a lot, thank you Rainbow :giggle:.

Hydrogenium

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/he/they
8/10
I've learnt quite a lot of new things about her, here are two I'd like to mention;
  1. She's a responsible moderator (honestly, before she has become one, I thought she was an undercover mod as she has been keeping the games fun- O.K. O.K. I'm kidding, but not with that "keeping games fun" part!)
  2. She doesn't like to swear, even in her native language (which is pretty cool!); it might sound like a minor thing, but in my opinion, it says a lot about one's maturity level.

CharizardFan7

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
3/10
Can't say I know too much about you, sorry to say. You seem like a nice enough person.

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
5/10
I've seen you around in the same boards as me quite a bit, and you're very open about your interests in your posts so I've picked up a few things about you through that! But beyond those things, I wouldn't say I know you super well.

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
1/10.

I don't see you much in this section outside of rare occasions, so you are an unknown quantity as of now.

CharizardFan7

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
5/10
I think I'm starting to get more of a feel for your personality as of late. You're quite skilled as an artist I must say.

Top Bottom