• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
7/10
I've recently learned quite a bit about you in the conversations we had on your profile posts.

Hydrogenium

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/he/they
5/10
I wouldn't say I know you, but you definitely aren't unknown to me

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
3/10, I've seen you around but we've never really had any significant interactions

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
6/10
They are still new but I'm sure that number will increase with time. It's always great to have a new member in the F&G club (y)

Edit: Sorry, I accidentally made a mistake with your pronouns but it's already fixed. Thanks for letting me know Orchid :).

Last edited:

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
9/10
I'm sure I've said it before in this thread, but you're such a bright and friendly presence on the forums it's impossible NOT to be at least a little familiar with you! x)
(oh, and just as an aside, Sushi uses "they", not "he"!)

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
6/10.

I feel I don't quite know you as well as others, but your posts usually stand out and catch my attention.

I feel bad for copying yours word for word but it's exactly what I was gonna say anyway :wynaut:....

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
7/10
I definitely feel I know all the super obvious stuff (NASCAR, wolves, LoZ/especially TP, Chevy, Texas), and feel like I kinda know a bit of other stuff (Hitcherhiker's Guide to the Galaxy you've mentioned a few times is your favorite book/series, your family's part of the ministry, Brad Paisley is your favorite country artist and I believe you've also said country is your favorite genre, thiugh I think you also listen to a fair bit of rap and video game music?, and you were/are homeschooled I think you've said. Possibly some other stuff I'm forgetting), but I'm under the impression there's probably a decent bit more I could learn about you before claiming to know everything.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
5.5/10, I have a decent sense of your personality but feel there’s a lot more to learn

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
7.9/10 I know a lot about you and what you like, what your personality is, but also like... I've told you this before but I really look up to you...

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
3/10 as well. You're still pretty new around here, but I think I'm learning a few things about you over time.