• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
10/10
Now that I clarified some doubts I can say that I know him completely :cool:.

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
3/10
I know you're a veteran user and I've read some of your comments in other threads, but since I'm practically new here I haven't had the opportunity to interact with you much. You seem very nice though, and your The Promised Neverland theming is adorable.

Hydrogenium

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/he/they
3/10 I'm quite new here, but you are really active so I've already seen your posts so ...

Thunderr

Weirdo!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
0/10. You joined the forums when I was on a break, so I don't know anything about you.

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
1/10.
I would like to get to know all the users better, but I feel like that’s an unrealistic goal.