• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

Reaction score
2/10
You're a new user, but I really hope we see more of you around here, meeting new people is always great :).

Orchid

Marcescent Soul
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
6/10 - from your posts I think I've gotten somewhat of a read on your personality/interests, but I can't say I know you too well individually. Though you do seem like a very friendly person. ^^

Orchid

Marcescent Soul
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
1/10, they just joined a few hours ago. It's nice to meet you!

Neyo

Reaction score
5/10, I suppose. I see you around a lot, but not enough to get a personality gauge.

Blanc

▽ ¿ Su̶b̸w̶a̶y̶ ̵M̴a̵s̷t̷e̶r̵ ? ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
4/10, I've seen you around but I don't think we've talked but I've gotten a feel for your character!! Maybe we can chat sooooon?

Orchid

Marcescent Soul
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
0/10 who are you
I kid. I would like to say a tentative 10/10. It feels strange we only met a few months ago!

Sheeerna

Blissfully Chilln'
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
4/10

Seen you around, but don't think we interacted much if at all, lol. Definitely recognize your name, though

Crisbee Donut

Lake of Rage
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
4/10 Kinda the same reasons as you.
You did comment on my hello project this is not scratch post.

Hey you posted at 11:11 nice

Top Bottom