• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

WyndonCalling

Can I steal this for our Twitter?
Reaction score
8/10 - reasonably well, not least because they're quite open about what's going on with them, and they interact a lot with others.

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
7/10.

I think I've gotten a decent grasp of you due to your frequency in Forum Games. You like Western cartoons, and seem to have variable interests, as well as being well-spoken.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
5.5/10? i know that you're an amazing artist, and are relatively bookish. i think that as you post more here i'll get to know you more--you seem to be very kind so i look forwards to that!

EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful
Reaction score
9/10
You always share things about yourself in your comments, especially in your profile. Also through your headcanons, your way of writing reveals a lot about your personality :).

Chidamari Sketch

Persecution of the Masses
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
3/10.

A really new face for me. I know now you're Czech, but that's the most I can surmise rn.

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
3/10.

Don't see you as much as the other forum gamers, though I have seen you around for a couple of years. Still haven't been able to glean much from your posts though.

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
7/10.

Yeah, I've been seeing you around for a couple of years now. I think I have the general gist of your persona here, though I still feel like you're kind a mystery.

colours

ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅꜱ ❀
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
7/10ish. i've seen you around here and there, i think, and i think i recall you frequenting another forum im on as well (PC)

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Quite well, I suppose. 7-8/10

Edit: to be clear that isn’t 7 minus 8, that’s seven or eight.

Last edited: