• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

How well do you know the user above?

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
4/10 i thought abought say 10 out of 10 though

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
3/10? I've seen you around and def wanna interact with you more tho, you seem super cool!!

EternalPokéFanGirl

"Beautiful Flowers Have Thorns Too, You Know!"
Reaction score
10/10
He is very open with his tastes and opinions in his comments and profile, in addition to being one of the users with whom I have interacted the most here ;).

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
9/10
Started being active on the forums a little bit before me... has a love for Gengar, and for various Disney movies... usually spotted in Fun & Games... and has just always been super nice :) (I've also just realized how close to 10k messages you are, that's amazing!)

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
8.5/10 I'm learning more and more about you, and your blog thingy is super fun to read!!!! I'm SUPER glad we're friends~

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
6/10 to be safe, I know a good bit about you but you always manage to drop a surprising fact about yourself now and then

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
3/10.

I've only seen you a few times, so I don't have much knowledge of you as of yet other than you being a huge fan of the excellent Rockruff line.

EternalPokéFanGirl

"Beautiful Flowers Have Thorns Too, You Know!"
Reaction score
7/10
He started playing with us relatively recently but I have seen part of his personality through his responses. I'm sure that number will grow in the future :).

Top Bottom