• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How well do you know the user above?

6/10

I don't know them that well personally, but I know bits and bits of their tastes\personality from their posts.

My level of "knowing people" on here is going to be very superficial as I don't communicate with people personally on here. I'm not going to be including the complexities of real life personas vs internet, etc. Only how much I've seen of someone's internet persona. Keep this in mind with my ratings, because honestly, if I didn't include this caveat, I'd probably have to rate everyone like 1/10 or 2/10 and that's no fun.

That being said, 6/10. You post semi-frequently in this section, and I have a general feel for your personality, but not quite enough.

that's pretty nihilistic. do you think it's true? after all, with that viewpoint, you could say that we're truly not "ourselves", except when we're alone. (because you want to be good/perfect for society/your friends/family too)
i personally don't think that's true. i just really act how i'd like to act IRL here.

often i don't necessarily act how i'd like to IRL, so bulbaforums is much more freeing to me than actual life.
I do think this is true. People will always try to present their best self to the world, unless their priorities shift to a point where that isn’t helpful. Or if they simply can’t.

I act like I would IRL about 30% of the time, but heavily monitor what I write/type/say otherwise, because I just don’t like people I don’t know to know a lot about me.

So I just go by how well I feel I know people’s personality, which is usually easier. Like Arylett said, it would be no fun if it was realistically counted.

This time though, it’s actually 3/10. I can’t even determine you personality well, simply because I don’t see you round here much.

Back
Top Bottom