• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How well do you know the user above?

7/10
I think I sorta kinda know you decently well? I know you're a fan of math rock, midwest emo, and pop punk music, your favorite YouTubers are Amano Pikamee and Mori Calliope, you come from a Mormon family but are not religious yourself, you like visual novels, and you really enjoy cooking. Probably some other stuff but those are the first things that I think of.

5/10

Perhaps it's because I haven't been around the forums enough, but I nevertheless don't recognize you. You definitely seem like you could be a good friend if I did get to know you, though.

5/10, you seem like a pretty cool dude, anyone who likes Lucario and Lycanroc is cool in my book. Also I recently learned you like The Legend Of Zelda, or I may have heard that from you already. Either way, still awesome! I'm a huge Legend Of Zelda guy myself.

Back
Top Bottom