• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How well do you know the user above?

6/10
They are still new but I'm sure that number will increase with time. It's always great to have a new member in the F&G club (y)

Edit: Sorry, I accidentally made a mistake with your pronouns but it's already fixed. Thanks for letting me know Orchid :).

Last edited:
7/10
I definitely feel I know all the super obvious stuff (NASCAR, wolves, LoZ/especially TP, Chevy, Texas), and feel like I kinda know a bit of other stuff (Hitcherhiker's Guide to the Galaxy you've mentioned a few times is your favorite book/series, your family's part of the ministry, Brad Paisley is your favorite country artist and I believe you've also said country is your favorite genre, thiugh I think you also listen to a fair bit of rap and video game music?, and you were/are homeschooled I think you've said. Possibly some other stuff I'm forgetting), but I'm under the impression there's probably a decent bit more I could learn about you before claiming to know everything.

3/10
We've basically never talked directly, which makes it feel a bit harder to get to know you. I have picked up a few things from your posts, like that you have similar taste in music to tako (pop punk and math rock and stuff), and you're a big fan of Gary Oak, and the OS anime in general, but I don't know that I have a great sense of your personality or your other interests.

Back
Top Bottom